We offer an internship program to junior, senior and fresh-graduate college students, major in Graphic Design, Marketing or Communication. During this internship, student will gain experience in working on marketing project for our high-profile clients.
This is a 3-month paid internship, 15-20 hours per week with a possibility of part-time or full-time job offer. All works are done on-site in our Crystal city office.
- Manage client's social media channels
- Manage and produce marketing content
For marketing and communication major
- Work with our creative director in setting content direction for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to product copy, graphic and media assets
- Create and analyze marketing reports to create insights that will drive content strategies
For graphic design major
- Work with our creative director in setting aesthetic direction for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with copywriters to product graphic and media assets
- Work with product team on UI/UX for client's websites
- Attention to detail
- Experience using general social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Able to effectively take and implement feedbacks
- Strong writing skills
- Effective communicator
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of using any tool in the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Learn the detailed process of managing and running digital marketing for different types of businesses.
- Get familiar with practical writing and/or design for non-profir and retail.
- Work in a fast-paced and creative environment, where interns will learn to self-manage process, tasks, time and resources with overlapping deadlines.
- Learn to work with a team of both in-house staffs and third party vendors to drive projects to the finish line
Email to Anh Le firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Digital Marketing Intern - [Your major]".
Candidates are required to submit samples of work to be considered for this internship. Please include your personal website URL or attach ONE COMBINED PDF showcasing your works in the email.
- Graphic design major: portfolio of design works
- Marketing and communication major: writing samples, both plain text or with graphic format are acceptable